Sign Up for the Prenatal Learning Sessions
Prenatal learning sessions are designed to prepare, empower, and build confidence for your birth and postpartum experience. Help to reduce fear while learning how to have a more positive and peaceful experience before, during, and after birth. You will learn how to be an active participant in your birth, and confidently include your partner's role as support.
These sessions include a variety of group activities in a small, interactive learning environment with chances to practice comfort measures, relaxation strategies, and the opportunity to ask many questions!
- How to reduce fear and have a more positive birth experience
- What to Expect during Labour & Childbirth including Potential Interventions
- Signs, Symptoms, and Stages of Labour
- Including timing contractions, knowing when to go to your place of birth, and what to expect at your place of birth.
- Coping Strategies for Labour and Childbirth
- Including optimal fetal positioning techniques
- Find out you, your partner / support people can help with hands-on comfort measures, relaxation strategies, and more!
- Pain relief options (natural as well as medicated options), cesarean birth
- Postpartum care and recovery
- Newborn care
- Help Get Breastfeeding off to a Good Start
- Informed Choice - Making choices that are right for your family